Each year, the City of Dublin counts on more than 1,000 volunteers to help us welcome the world to Coffman Park for what is now the largest three-day Irish Festival on the planet!
- First and foremost, it is a requirement to have FUN while volunteering
- New volunteers must complete an online volunteer application, returning volunteers can login to their volunteer portal to schedule
- A background check is required for all adult volunteers (and every five years thereafter), we will email you a link after you register to volunteer
- All volunteers receive reserved parking and shuttle service on the day of volunteer service, an official DIF Volunteer t-shirt, a complimentary pass to attend another day, and onsite hospitality during the Festival
- We will work with all volunteers to ensure a great assignment match is made
- We ask for a minimum of one four-hour shift
- Volunteers also receive our staff and community’s sincere gratitude every day of the year