Be a part of the team that makes shamrocks shine. Volunteer!
Be a part of our fine team of volunteers, who come from 15 states, 108 zip codes, speak 12 languages and donate more than 11,000 hours of service to the festival!
It takes a small army of weekend volunteers to welcome the world to Dublin, Ohio for the largest three-day Irish Festival on the planet.
- First and foremost, it is required that all volunteers have FUN, experience camaraderie, and gain a new or renewed sense of community and Irish culture pride.
- Once you don that official green Irish Festival Volunteer Shirt – you’ll hardly be able to wait until you can come back next year to get another one.
- You’ll meet other volunteers from 15 states,108 zip codes, who speak 12 language and donate more than 11,000 hours of service to the Festival.
- Volunteers enjoy a Kickoff Celebration and pre-Festival gathering, with training, networking, live music and merchandise presales.
- We welcome families to volunteer together, and most of them make a tradition out of continuing it year after year.
- On the day you volunteer, you’ll be a rock star with complimentary parking, shuttle service, onsite hospitality, Festival entry, and one complimentary ticket to enjoy another day (or give away)
- Most of all – it makes an impact. Our city, our Irish community, our nonprofit groups and charities, independent business vendors, teen scholarship winners and more count on you to roll out the green carpet to show the world what we’ve got in Dublin, Ohio USA!
2019 Scholarship Winners
We don’t just rely on our volunteer community, we reward it. As a thank you to our incredible youth volunteer community, Dublin Irish Festival scholarships are awarded annually to two college-bound graduating high school seniors.
Since 2006, $43,000 in scholarships have been awarded to 30 deserving youth volunteers, most of whom remain loyal volunteers for the Festival into their adult years. In fact, our very first scholarship recipient still volunteers today.