|Available until July 30||Price|
|Group (30+ tickets)||$7 each|
|Available AFTER July 30||Price|
- *Seniors 60+, Military, Students (with a valid I.D.) – $12 (onsite at the gate only)
- Children 12 and under are Free
- Sunday Gates Open at 9:30 am for Sunday Services. Free admission on Sunday until 11 am with a donation of a non-perishable food item and/or cash contribution benefiting the Dublin Food Pantry
- No refunds on ticket purchase.
- Ticket Inquiries – email@example.com
|Available until July 30 (online)||Price|
|One Day Pass||$10|
|Available AFTER July 30 (online or onsite)||Price|
|One Day Pass||$15|
- Play on more than 20 inflatable games & activities
- Small free play area for toddlers is available
- Playland is recommended for ages 2 – 12
- For a list of free activities, visit the Wee Folk Page
Travel groups receive specially priced group tickets, nearby coach parking, step-on greetings and complimentary welcome bags. For more information, contact at the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau 1-800-245-8387.
- Guest’s bags will be subject to search upon entry.
What is allowed?Guests are permitted to bring up to two sealed non-alcoholic beverages per person (up to a total of 1 liter). Each guest may bring one small insulated soft-sided bag, no larger than standard 6-pack size (6” x 8” x 5”).
What is not permitted at the Festival?
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Fireworks of any kind
- Weapons, except those allowed by law
- Glass bottles and cans
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided insulated bags larger than standard 6-pack
- Peddling or soliciting and the distribution of handbills inside Festival
- Pets of any kind except service dogs and registered Celtic Canines
- Smoking/vaping under tents or in buildings on Festival grounds
Rules are subject to change.
- Same day re-entry to the Festival is available at all Festival gates with a hand stamp
- Minors under 18 who are unaccompanied by a parent or guardian will not be allowed on Festival grounds after 9 p.m.