Ticket InformationIn-Person Ticket Sales
One-day tickets may be purchased for $15 at the Dublin Community Recreation Center July 15 - Aug. 4.
Pot O’ Gold Playland Tickets
Skip the line and purchase your Pot O’ Gold Playland tickets online! A ticket is valid for one day of unlimited play in the Pot O’ Gold Playland featuring more than 20 inflatables, games, and activities for kids (recommended ages: 2-12). Once onsite, online tickets will be scanned and kids will be given wristbands at the Pot O’ Gold Playland entrance. The Pot O’ Gold Playland will close at 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 7:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Online and Onsite Price $15
Buy TWO one-day admission tickets and TWO Pot O’ Gold Playland wristbands and save $10! Packages available for sale online only. Package not available onsite at the Festival.
Online Price $50
Ways To Save
- Donate to the Dublin Food Pantry on Sunday morning to receive free admission
- Buy a Family Pack and save $10 (2 admission tickets and 2 Pot O’ Gold Playland tickets online)
- Volunteer at the Festival and receive free admission the day you volunteer + another free admission to bring a guest or enjoy the festival another day
- Register for the Dublin Irish Festival 5K and receive one free admission
Same day re-entry to the Festival is available by showing your online ticket. Guests will be scanned in and out as needed, using their ticket.
Self-health assessments required before arriving onsite. If experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home. The Festival will abide by all local and statewide health orders in place at the time of event. Please check this website for any updates closer to the event.
Guests are permitted to bring up to two sealed non-alcoholic beverages per person (up to a total of 1 liter). Cans and glass bottles are not permitted on Festival grounds. Guests may bring one small insulated soft-sided bag, no larger than standard 6-pack size (6” x 8” x 5”) per person.
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, hover boards, etc. inside the Festival
- Fireworks of any kind
- Glass bottles and cans
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided insulated bags larger than standard 6-pack
- Peddling or soliciting and the distribution of handbills inside the Festival
- Pets of any kind except working dogs and registered Celtic Canines
- Smoking under tents or in a building on Festival grounds
Minors under 18 years of age, who are unaccompanied by a parent or guardian, will not be allowed on Festival grounds after 9 p.m.
Rules are subject to change.