The Dublin Irish Festival offers a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for sale. Beverages can be purchased with all major credit cards, mobile payments, or Dublin Irish Festival Beverage Gift Cards.
Cash will not be accepted at the Beverage Tents. Guests with cash can load funds onto Beverage Gift Cards at the Merchandise Tents or the North ticket sales tent. Guests are encouraged to use credit cards when possible.
REMINDER: The Dublin Irish Festival no longer accepts beverage tokens.
Beverage Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Dublin Irish Festival and the City of Dublin are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Beverage Gift Cards, or unauthorized card use.
- Beverage Gift Cards are redeemable for beverages at the Beverage tents only. Gift cards cannot be used at any of the food vendor locations.
- No refunds for unused funds. The remaining balance may be used at future festivals. Unused value is NOT redeemable for cash.
- Beverage Gift Card funds expire five (5) years after funds were last loaded onto the card.
Pop & Water
$3-3.50 – Pepsi, Pepsi Zero, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Gatorade Zero Blue and Aquafina Water
$8-9 – Guinness, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Coors Light, Coors Non-Alcoholic, Blue Moon, Harp Lager and Smithwick’s Irish Ale
$8 – Woodbridge Chardonnay
$10 – Kim Crawford Rosé and Sauvignon Blanc (Select Locations)
NEW Self-Serve Walkthrough Bar featuring selection of pop and water, canned beer and malt beverages located at the north end of the Festival.
$8 – White Claw Hard Seltzer Black Cherry, Jameson Ginger and Lime (can), and Five Farms Irish Cream (select locations)
$9 – Jameson Irish Whiskey
$10 – Limerick Lemonade
Available for sale at the Beverage and Merchandise tents for $3 each. Beer refills only.
$10 – Limerick Lemonade, Jameson Orange Zesty, Jameson Cocktails, Celtic Creamsicle and Irish Root Beer Float made with Five Farms Irish Cream
High End Irish Whiskey $8-$100: Midleton Barry Crockett, Redbreast 21, Caskmates Stout, Redbreast 15, Jameson Black Barrel, Green Spot and Redbreast 27, Five Farms Irish Cream
NEW Whiskey Experience will be held at the North Whiskey Bar and feature a presentation with limited cocktails from Jameson and Five Farms.
- The Dublin Irish Festival checks ID’s. Must be 21 or older to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Two (2) alcoholic drink limit per person per transaction.
- Alcohol sales end 30 minutes prior to the end of each day.
Jameson Whiskey Tastings
Jameson Irish Whiskey Tasting Tickets are sold online in advance. Prices are $50 for regular tastings and $100 for premium tastings. The Whiskey Tastings will be led by Whiskey Ambassador, Jenna Murray and held in the Whiskey Tasting Tent.
Whiskey Tasting Schedule
|Friday||6 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Saturday||2 p.m.||4 p.m.||6 p.m.||8 p.m.|
|Sunday||1 p.m.||3 p.m.|