Stemm to lead the 33rd Dublin Irish Festival
- The Dublin Irish Festival is pleased to announce the selection of long-time Festival supporter Bill Stemm as the 2020 Honorary Chair.
- Former Dublin Irish Festival Honorary Chairs, Mayor Greg Peterson, and City Manager Dana McDaniel, selected Bill Stemm as Honorary Chair in recognition of his support and dedication to the Festival.
- In this role, Bill Stemm will preside over festivities surrounding the 33rd Dublin Irish Festival, July 31, August 1 & 2, 2020. He will also serve as an ambassador and spokesperson for the Festival year-round.
- In addition, other official roles include starting the IGS Energy 5K and Kids Dash/Walk at the Dub Crawl, opening the Festival, judging several Irish contests and leading the Festival Finale.
- Stemm has been a leader with the G&J Pepsi Cola Bottlers, Inc. sponsoring numerous Dublin events for over 15 years. His current role at G&J Pepsi is Vice President, On Premise. In this role, he is responsible for Central, Eastern and Southwest Ohio and Central and Eastern Kentucky sales including colleges & universities, hotels, fairs & festivals, restaurants, leisure, and workplace sales.
- A major contributor to the Dublin Irish Festival for years, his already active involvement will continue to strengthen given his new role.
- Bill and his wife, Debbie, have a son, Corey and a daughter, Cailyn. They also have two granddaughters.
- Bill Stemm joins a prestigious group of past Irish Festival Honorary Chairs, including Denny Lynch of Wendy’s International (1997); Terry O’Connell of Time Warner Communications (1998); Terry Tindel, formerly with Verizon Wireless (1999); Mike Kelty of The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (2000); Ron Geese of Continental Office Environments (2001); Don Hunter of Duke Realty Corporation (2002); Dave D’Antoni of Ashland, Inc (2003); Mike Kehoe of AT&T (2004); Tom Thon of Clear Channel Columbus Radio (2005); Cheryl Herbert of Dublin Methodist Hospital/OhioHealth (2006); Dan Sullivan of the Memorial Tournament (2007); John Fleming of Superior Beverage Group (2008); Frank Willson of WBNS 10TV (2009); Randy Hicks of Bob Evans (2010); Jim and Leslie Finn (2011); Scott White of IGS Energy (2012); and Frank Slavik of Tim Hortons (2013); Brian Ferrier of Giant Eagle, Inc. (2014); Pete Fingerhut of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium (2015); Ed Gaughan of the County Mayo Corporation (2016); Kitty Munger, Wendy’s franchise association (2017) and Patrick and Molly Byrne, Byrne’s Pub (2018); Chris and Carol Clinton, Timeless Skin Solutions(2019).
- For more information on the 2020 Dublin Irish Festival, visit dublinirishfestival.org.
“To be recognized in such a significant way, by the Festival and Dublin, Ohio is truly a fantastic honor. I am humbled to be part of such a remarkable group of men and women. The Dublin Irish Festival is an event beyond compare and my goal is to be a worthy ambassador of this award winning, international event.”
2020 Dublin Irish Festival Honorary Chair
Talk To Us Directly:
- We can arrange a conversation with our management team – just ask!
Irish attitude is all you need to experience the Dublin Irish Festival in Dublin, Ohio, USA. For 33 years, the first weekend in August has been reserved for what is now the world’s largest three-day Irish celebration. More than 110,000 guests are expected next year July 31, August 1 & 2, 2020. With seven stages, 65 acts and more than 535 performers, there is truly something for everyone. For more information, please visit www.dublinirishfestival.org
- Become a fan of the Dublin Irish Festival on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and giveaways!
- Join the conversation by following Dublin Irish Festival on Twitter @DublinIrishFest and by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest.
- Follow the Dublin Irish Festival on Instagram at @DublinIrishFest and share your favorite photos of the event by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest