Your partnership as volunteers for the Dublin Irish Festival is nothing short of amazing. We simply cannot thank you enough for your miles of walking, thousands of smiles, heavy lifting, cheering on runners, counting tokens, scanning and selling tickets, parking thousands of bikes, making countless loops around the grounds in golf carts, cleaning, organizing, checking people in and offering information and assistance. Your contribution of time, passion and proud spirit is a key factor of how we were able to “Celebrate the Homeland from the Heartland in 2018” for the 31st Dublin Irish Festival.Volunteer Survey Best of the Fest!
Questions? 614.410.4406 | E-mail
It takes a small army of 1,300 weekend volunteers to welcome the world to Dublin, Ohio for the largest three-day Irish Festival on the planet.
- Weekend volunteers are asked to give at least one four-hour shift.
- Families are welcome to volunteer together. Minimum ages in various assignments will be posted on the application site.
- For the assigned day of volunteering, all volunteers receive parking, shuttle service to Volunteer Headquarters, onsite hospitality, Festival entry, and one complimentary ticket.
- All volunteers will receive an official Festival shirt, pre-event training, and Festival merchandise presales.
- Most of all, volunteers get to have FUN, experience camaraderie, and develop a new or renewed sense of Dublin community/Irish culture pride!