We welcome your inquiries about volunteering for the 2018 Dublin Irish Festival!
It takes a small army of 1,300 weekend volunteers to welcome the world to Dublin, Ohio for the largest three-day Irish Festival on the planet.
Here are a few facts:
- Volunteer applications will be posted here on Monday, May 7, 2018
- Weekend volunteers are asked to give at least one four-hour shift.
- Families are welcome to volunteer together. Minimum ages in various assignments will be posted on the application site.
- For the assigned day of volunteering, all volunteers receive parking, shuttle service to Volunteer Headquarters, onsite hospitality, Festival entry, and one complimentary ticket.
- All volunteers will receive an official Festival shirt, pre-event training, and Festival merchandise presales.
- Most of all, volunteers get to have FUN, experience camaraderie, and develop a new or renewed sense of Dublin community/Irish culture pride!
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org