2018 Admission TicketsBuy Now
*Seniors 60+, Military, Students (with a valid I.D.) – $12 (onsite at the gate only)
Children 12 and under are Free
No refunds on ticket purchases.
Ticket Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pot o’ Gold Playland TicketsBuy Now
Play on more than 20 inflatable games & activities
Small free play area for toddlers is available
Playland is recommended for ages 2 – 12
CLICK HERE for more information
Gates open at 9:30 a.m. for Sunday Services and breakfast. Free admission Sunday before 11 a.m. with donation of a non-perishable food item benefiting the Dublin Food Pantry.
Travel groups receive specially priced group tickets, nearby coach parking, step-on greetings and complimentary welcome bags. For more information, contact the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau at 1-800-245-8387.
Same day re-entry to the Festival is available at all Festival gates with a hand stamp.
What is allowed?
- Two Sealed non-alcoholic beverages per person (up to a total of 1 liter) in a non-glass or can container
- One soft sided insulated bag not larger than standard 6-pack size (6” x 8” x 5”), one per person
What is not allowed?
- Glass bottles and cans
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided insulated bags larger than standard 6-pack
- Pets of any kind except working dogs and registered Celtic Canines
- Fireworks of any kind
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, hoverboards, etc. inside Festival
- Peddling or soliciting
If a patron brings any item onto the festival grounds which later is deemed a nuisance or danger to others, he/she must remove the item from the property upon request.
Rules are subject to change.