Pot o’ Gold Playland
Unlimited play on more than 20 inflatable games & activities. Click here for a full list of children’s activities.
$10 online until through Thursday, Aug. 3
$12 onsite and online after midnight, Thursday, Aug. 3
Travel groups receive specially priced group tickets, nearby coach parking, step-on greetings and complimentary welcome bags. For more information, contact the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau at 1-800-245-8387.
VIP Club Package
Make your Festival experience even better by becoming a VIP Club member. A limited number of VIP Club packages are available for purchase. COMING SOON!
Ticket & Token Packages
How about combining your tickets with tokens in a specially packaged deal. COMING SOON!
Friday, Aug. 4: 4 p.m. – Midnight
Saturday, Aug. 5: 11 a.m. – Midnight
Sunday, Aug. 6: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m
Gates open at 9:30 a.m. for Sunday Services and breakfast. Free admission Sunday before 11 a.m. with donation of a non-perishable food item benefiting the Dublin Food Pantry.
Same day re-entry to the Festival is available at all Festival gates with a hand stamp.
What is allowed?
- Two Sealed non-alcoholic beverages per person (up to a total of 1 liter) in a non-glass or can container
- One soft sided insulated bag not larger than standard 6-pack size (6” x 8” x 5”), one per person
What is not allowed?
- Glass bottles and cans
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided insulated bags larger than standard 6-pack
- Pets of any kind except working dogs and registered Celtic Canines
- Fireworks of any kind
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, hoverboards, etc. inside Festival
- Peddling or soliciting
Rules are subject to change.