2018 Admission TicketsBuy Now
|Ticket Type||After Aug. 2|
|Group (30 or more)||$7|
Children 12 and under are Free
No refunds on ticket purchases.
Ticket Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets can also be purchased for $10 each (CASH ONLY) at the following Giant Eagle stores (May 25-Aug. 2):
Polaris (Lewis Center)
Britton Parkway (Hilliard)
Grandview Yards (Columbus)
Pot o’ Gold Playland TicketsBuy Now
|One Day Unlimited||$10|
Small free play area for toddlers is available
Playland is recommended for ages 2 – 12
|Friday, August 3||4 p.m.||Midnight|
|Saturday, August 4||11 a.m.||Midnight|
|Sunday, August 5||11 a.m.||9 p.m.|
Travel groups receive specially priced group tickets, nearby coach parking, step-on greetings and complimentary welcome bags. For more information, contact the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau at 1-800-245-8387.
Same day re-entry to the Festival is available at all Festival gates with a hand stamp.
What is allowed?
- Two Sealed non-alcoholic beverages per person (up to a total of 1 liter) in a non-glass or can container
- One soft sided insulated bag not larger than standard 6-pack size (6” x 8” x 5”), one per person
What is not allowed?
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, hoverboards, etc. inside Festival
- Fireworks of any kind
- Glass bottles and cans
- Hard-sided coolers
- Peddling or soliciting and the Distribution of Handbills inside Festival
- Pets of any kind except working dogs and registered Celtic Canines
- Smoking under tents or in a building on Festival grounds
Guest’s bags will be subject to search upon entry.
If a patron brings any item onto the festival grounds which later is deemed a nuisance or danger to others, he/she must remove the item from the property upon request.
Minors under 18 who are unaccompanied by a parent are guardian will not be allowed on Festival grounds after 9 p.m.
Rules are subject to change.