Tickets On Sale Now
- Adult: $12
- Seniors (60+), Military and Students* (with valid ID at gate): $10
- Group Tickets (25 or more): $12
- Weekend Tickets: $24 (available only until midnight July 30, 2015)
- Children 12 and under are free.
Buy Your Tickets ONLINE NOW & SAVE!
- $2 discount for Adult, Senior, Military and Student tickets
- $4 discount for Group tickets
All entertainment, other than the Wee Folk Activity area, is covered under a general admission ticket into the Festival. For more information, visit the Wee Folk Page.
Travel groups receive specially priced group tickets, nearby coach parking, step-on greetings and complimentary welcome bags. Contact the Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau at 1-800-245-8387.
Friday, July 31
Saturday, Aug. 1
Sunday, Aug. 2
4 p.m. – Midnight
11 a.m. – Midnight
11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Gates open at 9:15 a.m. for Sunday Services and breakfast. Free Sunday admission until 11a.m. with a donation of a non-perishable food item benefiting the Dublin Food Pantry.
Same day re-entry to the Festival is available at all Festival gates with a hand stamp.
What is allowed?
- Sealed non-alcoholic beverages per person (up to a total of 1 liter) in a non-glass or can container
- Small insulated soft-sided bags not larger than standard 6-pack size (6” x 8” x 5”), one per person
What is not allowed?
- Glass bottles and cans
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided insulated bags larger than standard 6-pack size
- Pets of any kind except working dogs and registered Celtic Canines
- Fireworks of any kind
- Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, etc. inside Festival
- Peddling or soliciting
Rules are subject to change.