While celebrating with 100,000 of your closest friends at Coffman Park this year is not possible, you can still enjoy the Dublin Irish Festival your way, from wherever you are, on July 31, Aug. 1 & 2. Visit dublinirishfestival.org to get in on the festivities and plan your Festival weekend schedule:
- Get a Front Row Seat at our Streaming DIF Concert
See and hear your favorite Irish Festival musicians and discover new ones from the comfort of your own home.
- Listen to Stories from Behind the Scenes
Hear Festival stories from familiar names and faces including Founders, Volunteers, Entertainers and more.
- Lace up Your Shoes for the IGS Energy/DIF Virtual 5K & Kids Run
The race must go on. Run, jog or walk your 3.1 miles anytime during Thursday, July 31 – Sunday, August 2. Then, submit your time and stop by the Columbus Running Company to pick up your medal.
- Stir up a Celtic Dish or Two
Make DIF food favorites from the comfort of your own kitchen using recipes from your favorite Festival chefs.
- “Toast and Taste” Jameson’s Irish Whiskey Favorites
Say “Slainte” from wherever you are during the Virtual Whiskey Tasting Event hosted by Barry Chandler.
- Fun for the Wee Folk
- Find the Pot ‘O Gold at the End of the Rainbow
Treasure awaits at the Rainbow Hunt in Coffman Park, July 31 – August 2.
- Build Your own Sand Sculpture
Shape sand into an Irish-themed creation. Best entries will be featured on dublinirishfestival.org.
- Download Celtic Coloring Pages
- Enter Contests
- Reddest Hair Contest
Red heads of all ages can send in your best head shot. Winners will be featured on dublinirishfestival.org.
- DIF Trivia Contest…No Phoning a Friend
Show how much you know about the Dublin Irish Festival.
- Dance with the Irish Stars
Show us your Irish moves! We’ve set up a Tik Tok Dance challenge.
- Who Let the Celtic Canines Out?
No petting is allowed but you can see and learn about your favorite Irish dog breeds.
- Shop to Your Hearts Content
Get and give “Irish Spirits Can’t be Broken” commemorative DIF 2020 T-shirts and glassware.
- Buy Your Favorite Irish Food and Merchandise at dublinirishfestival.org.
The 2020 campaign theme, “Slainte,” Gaelic for “Cheers, to Your Health,” will continue into the 2021 Festival.
The 2021 Dublin Irish Festival is Aug. 6-8.
The mission of a City of Dublin event is to enrich and unify the community and to showcase Dublin’s amenities to visitors by producing high-quality, safe and family-friendly events. More specifically, the mission of the Dublin Irish Festival is to produce an internationally recognized event that promotes Irish music, dance, culture and tradition. The Festival strives to significantly impact the Dublin economy through overnight stays in hotels and increased sales at area businesses.
On-going goals of the Festival include:
- Preserve the Irish cultural integrity of the Festival
- Improve the guest experience through exceptional customer service
- Focus on safety, crowd management and accessibility issues
- Focus on environmentally friendly practices
Mary Jo DiSalvo
City of Dublin
City of Dublin