Live Music, Good Food, Great Company
Dublin Irish Days presented by the Dublin Irish Festival welcomes some of the best Irish musicians and perennial favorites touring the country. The concerts will take place in the south field of Coffman Park Aug. 6-8. View entertainer bios!
|Friday, Aug. 6||5 p.m.*||Midnight|
|Saturday, Aug. 7||4 p.m.*||11 p.m.|
|Sunday, Aug. 8||Noon*||7 p.m.|
|*Gates open 30 minutes prior to start|
- Tickets are limited and available for purchase starting at 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 6.
- Tickets are only available online, there will be no on-site ticket sales.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Lawn seats are $15 per day. Guests should bring their own chair/blanket.
- Tickets are required for children ages 4 and up.
- View the Coffman Park concert map and food vendors below.
- For the safety of all guests, performers, volunteers and staff, items not permitted at the concerts include alcohol, drones, fireworks, hard-sided coolers, glass bottles, pets, smoking/vaping, tents, beach umbrellas, grills, chairs with sunshades, peddling or soliciting and the distribution of promotional items inside the venue’s grounds.
- Two sealed non-alcoholic beverages per person and soft-sided coolers (size of a 6-pack or smaller) are permitted.
- Guests’ bags will be subject to search upon entry.
- Patrons bringing any item into the Festival grounds later deemed a nuisance or danger to others, must remove the item from the property upon request.
- Rules are subject to change.
Hot corned beef and "bangers" sausage sandwiches, fresh-brewed giant iced tea.
Graeter's Ice Cream
Your favorite flavors of ice cream in cups or cones, Chip Wheelies.
Italian sausage and brat sandwich, all beef hot dog, angus burger, French fries, kettle and caramel popcorn, Sno-Ball shaved ice.
Mikey's Late Night Slice
Quality award winning pizza.
Fresh squeezed lemonade, funnel cakes, Sno Kones, cotton candy, ribbon and French fries, jumbo hot pretzels.
The famous Bahama Mama, bratwurst, hot dogs, German potato salad, kraut, jumbo cream puffs.
The Almond Shop
Cinnamon-roasted almonds and pecans, honey-roasted cashews.
The Old Bag of Nails Pub
Fish and chips, corn dogs, fried pickles, mac and cheese, French fries.
Irish, beef and vegetarian stew, Caesar salad, fresh squeezed lemonade.
Purchasing beverages in Coffman Park just got easier! Guests attending the upcoming concerts and theater performances are encouraged to bring their credit cards and pay directly at the Beverage Tents. Using Square Point of Sale devices, guests can pay for their alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks using any major credit card, ApplePay, GooglePay, or Dublin Irish Festival Beverage Gift Cards. Guests who choose to use cash at the concerts, will load funds onto Dublin Irish Festival Beverage Gift Cards sold at Information Tents, located near the North and Southwest entrances. Cash is not accepted at the Beverage Tents. Plastic beverage tokens will not be used/accepted this year, but don’t throw your old ones away just yet! Token trade-in opportunities will be available at the 2022 Dublin Irish Festival.Additional information:
- We check IDs. Must be 21 or older to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- 2 drink limit per person, per transaction.
- Alcohol sales end 30 minutes prior to the end of each concert/theater performance.
Beer, Wine & Hard Seltzer
|Coors Light | $7||Leinenkugel Summer Shandy | $7||Guinness | $8|
|Underwood Pinot Gris | $8.50||Underwood Rose | $8.50||White Claw Black Cherry | $7|
Pop & Water
|Aquafina | $2.50||Pepsi | $3||Diet Pepsi | $3|
|Sierra Mist | $3||Mt Dew | $3|
Beverage Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Dublin Irish Festival and the City of Dublin are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards, or unauthorized card use.
- Dublin Irish Festival Beverage gift cards are redeemable for beverages at the beverage tents only. Gift cards may not be used at any of the food vendor locations or to purchase Dublin Irish Festival merchandise.
- No refunds for unused funds. The remaining balance may be used at future Dublin Irish Festivals. Unused value is NOT redeemable for cash.
- Gift card funds expire 5 years after funds were last loaded onto the card.
Support the Dublin Food Pantry
Aug. 1, 3 p.m.
Three Cranes will virtually celebrate the Feast of Lughnasa. During this ritual, members of the Grove will share the story of the Irish god Lugh and his battle with the Beast of Blight. Since this is a virtual ceremony, monetary donations to the Dublin Food Pantry, rather than canned goods, will be encouraged during the ritual.
7121 Muirfield Dr.
Aug. 8, 10 a.m.
This U2charist is a communion service using the music of U2 as the hymns. The band U2 is from Ireland, and their music is laced through with biblical and religious themes. U2 allows churches to use their music as long as all donations go to support the Millennium Development Goals. Donations for the Aug. 8 services will go to the Dublin Food Pantry.