- The Dublin Irish Festival was honored at the 64th Annual International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA) Convention and Expo with 19 IFEA Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards.
- Awards were received in all three categories: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
- Held in Williamsburg, Virginia, Sept. 25 – 27, the IFEA recognizes outstanding accomplishments and top quality creative, promotional, operational and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals and events around the world.
- Entries for the IFEA Haas and Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards were judged on creativity, clarity of message, design, overall appeal and measurable results. Dublin Irish Festival winners are as follows:
BEST MISCELLANEOUS MULTIMEDIA
BEST FESTIVAL/EVENT MOBILE APPLICATION
BEST AD SERIES
Let Your Shamrock Shine
BEST MISCELLANEOUS CLOTHING
BEST GIVE-AWAY ITEM
BEST NEWSPAPER INSERT/SUPPLEMENT
Irish Music Magazine 16-page Festival Preview Guide
BEST MISCELLANEOUS PRINTED MATERIALS (MULTIPLE PAGE)
BEST NEW PROMOTION ACTIVITY
Zoofari Emerald Isle
BEST SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
BEST MISCELLANEOUS PRINTED MATERIALS (SINGLE PAGE)
BEST SINGLE MAGAZINE DISPLAY AD
Memorial Tournament Ad
BEST MISCELLANEOUS ON-SITE DÉCOR
Stage Back Drops
BEST T-SHIRT DESIGN
BEST NEW MERCHANDISE
Old Fashioned Glass
BEST GIVE-AWAY ITEM
5K Race Medal
BEST-TARGETED SPONSOR SOLICITATION PROPOSAL
Challenge Butter Celtic Cooking Pavilion
BEST INDIVIDUAL SPONSOR FOLLOW-UP
Challenge Butter Activation Report
BEST SINGLE NEW SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Dublin Irish Festival App Powered by EASE Logistics
- The Dublin Irish Festival competed with other international events with budgets between $1 – $3 Million.
- The Dublin Irish Festival was the recipient of several other awards in 2019 including:
American Marketing Association Achievement in Marketing Awards
In all, there were nine divisions, 24 categories and nearly 100 entries submitted by professional marketing and communication teams across central Ohio. The City of Dublin Division of Community Events Team won the following awards:
- Mary Jo DiSalvo was selected as the 2018 Marketer of the Year by the Columbus Chapter
- Division/Platinum Award in the Video Category: Commercial: 2018 Dublin Irish Festival Broadcast Spot
- Gold Award in the Video Category: Commercial: 2018 Dublin Irish Festival Broadcast Spot
- Silver Award in the Advertising Category: Print: Dublin Irish Festival Supplement in Irish Music Magazine
City Scene Magazine’s “Best of the Bus” Awards
Talk To Us Directly:
- We can arrange a conversation with our management team – just ask!
- Irish attitude is all you need to experience the Dublin Irish Festival in Dublin, Ohio, USA. For 33 years, the first weekend in August has been reserved for what is now the world’s largest three-day Irish Festival. More than 104,000 guests are expected next year July 31, Aug. 1 – 2. With seven stages, 80 acts and more than 600 performers, there is truly something for everyone. For more information, please visit dublinirishfestival.org.
- Become a fan of the Dublin Irish Festival on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and giveaways!
- Join the conversation by following the Dublin Irish Festival on Twitter @DublinIrishFest and Instagram @DublinIrishFest, and by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest.