The IGS Energy/Dublin Irish Festival 5K and Kids Dash to Kick Off Festival Weekend
- Explore the deep-rooted traditions and rich culture of the Emerald Isle at the Dublin Irish Festival, July 31, August 1 & 2, as it celebrates 28 years and the expansion of Coffman Park.
- Join the City of Dublin and IGS Energy as they kick off the 28th annual Dublin Irish Festival at the IGS Energy/Dublin Irish Festival 5K and Kids Dash on Thursday, July 30 at 7 p.m. in Historic Dublin.
- Register for the IGS Energy/Dublin Irish Festival 5K and Kids Dash at any Columbus Running Company location or at org. Registration is $30 for adults in advance and $35 on race day. Registration for participants 18 and under is $25 in advance and on race day. All adult 5K participants receive a race T-shirt and Festival admission ticket. Registration for the Kids Dash is $5 in advance and on race day.
- Make it a family affair and join us for the Kids Dash. In its third year, this portion of the event will feature kid’s crafts and a special appearance from Stinger of the Columbus Blue Jackets, who will help cheer on the youngest of participants.
- Participants are encouraged to wear their Dublin Irish Festival 5K T-shirts to be eligible to win a $300 gift card to the Columbus Running Company.
- Awards will be presented after the 5K at a ceremony celebrating the top three finishers overall, male and female. Awards will also be presented to the top two male and female finishers in each designated age group.
- After the 5K, join us for the annual Dub Crawl. Shops, restaurants and pubs will be lively with street-side music and dance to celebrate the start of the 28th annual Dublin Irish Festival.
- Save a little green and experience the Festival for FREE until 11 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 2 with your donation of a non-perishable food item at the gate benefiting the Dublin Food Pantry. Join us in the morning for one of our Sunday Services and stay for a day full of fun activities.
- For more information on the Dublin Irish Festival, including ticket information and a complete list of our event sponsors, please visit dublinirishfestival.org.
- Become a Volunteer! The Dublin Irish Festival wouldn’t be possible without a team of dedicated volunteers.
- Become a Sponsor or VIP! Treat yourself or your clients to exceptional views and hospitality.
- Sign-up for the Dublin Irish Festival Academy to experience personal instruction with a visiting musician.
Talk To Us Directly:
- We can arrange a conversation with a Festival spokesperson – just ask
- Visit our Media Page for more information on Media Credentials for the 2015 Dublin Irish Festival
2015 Event Sponsors:
Killian’s, Wendy’s, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Scotts Miracle-Gro, IGS Energy, Giant Eagle, Bob Evans, Dublin Methodist Hospital-Ohio Health, Allstate Dean Insurance, Cardinal Health, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Magners Irish Cider, The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center-Dublin, Ohio University Medical College, Welk Resorts, Diamond Resorts, Food Should Taste Good, Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin, Brazenhead, Bonefish Grill, The Book Loft, Capital City Ice, Chick-Fil-A, Columbus Blue Jackets, Columbus Clippers, DiBella’s Old Fashioned Submarines, Donatos, EcoPack, Golf Car Company, J. Liu Restaurant & Bar, Kurtz Brothers, La Chatelaine, Live!Technologies, Max & Erma’s, Milano Florist, O’Neil Tents & Party Supplies, Old Bag of Nails Pub, Party Panache, Shade of Muirfield, Pepsi, Roosters, SpaceJunk, Tim Hortons, treetree, WBNS 10TV, The Columbus Dispatch, Sunny 95, CD 102.5, iHeart Radio, ThisWeek Community News, CityScene Magazine.
Irish attitude is all you need to experience the Dublin Irish Festival in Dublin, Ohio, USA. For 28 years, the first weekend in August has been reserved for what is now the world’s largest three-day Irish celebration. More than 100,000 guests are expected July 31, Aug. 1 & 2 – 2015. With seven stages, 65 acts and more than 535 performers, there is truly something for everyone. For more information, please visit www.dublinirishfestival.org.
- Become a fan of the Dublin Irish Festival on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and giveaways!
- Join the conversation by following the Dublin Irish Festival on Twitter @DublinIrishFest and Instagram @DublinIrishFest, and by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest.
- Watch and upload your #DublinIrishFest videos on YouTube and Vimeo, or view our 2015 TV spots!
- Dublin Irish Festival: http://dublinirishfestival.org/
- IGS Energy/Dublin Irish Festival 5K and Kids Dash: http://dublinirishfestival.org/igs-energy-dif-5k-and-kids-dash/
- Columbus Running Company: http://www.columbusrunning.com/
- Columbus Blue Jackets: http://bluejackets.nhl.com/
- Dublin Food Pantry:http://dublinfoodpantry.org
- Sunday Services: http://dublinirishfestival.org/sunday-services/
- Ticket Information: http://dublinirishfestival.org/tickets/
- Event Sponsors: http://dublinirishfestival.org/sponsorship/
- IGS Energy: http://www.igsenergy.com/
- Volunteer: http://www.dublinirishfestival.org/volunteering/
- Sponsor: http://dublinirishfestival.org/sponsorship/
- VIP: http://dublinirishfestival.org/vip-membership/
- Media Page: http://dublinirishfestival.org/media/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DublinIrishFestival
- @DublinIrishFest: http://instagram.com/DublinIrishFest
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DublinIrishFest
- Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/channels/dublinirishfest