Dublin Irish Festival to Hold Beverage Token Sale July 28-Aug. 3
- The Dublin Irish Festival will hold a Beverage Token Sale Friday, July 28 through Thursday, Aug. 3 at the Dublin Community Recreation Center (DCRC), 5600 Post Road.
- Beverage token sales will take place at the DCRC front desk during normal operating hours: Monday-Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Discount Festival tickets will also be sold at this time.
- Guests may purchase beverage tokens in packages of 12 for $24. Additional packages may be purchased. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted.
- 2017 marks the last year beverage tokens will be used at the Dublin Irish Festival. No refunds or exchanges will be granted for unused tokens after this year’s Festival.
- For more information on the 30th Anniversary of the Dublin Irish Festival, please visit dublinirishfestival.org.
- Set on 38 rolling acres in the heart of Coffman Park in Dublin, Ohio USA, The Dublin Irish Festival is consistently referred to as one of the nation’s largest and premier Irish cultural events. More than 100,000 guests are expected to attend the Festival’s 30th Anniversary Aug. 4, 5, & 6, 2017. With seven stages, 65 acts and more than 535 performers, there is truly something for everyone. For more information and to buy discount tickets, please visit dublinirishfestival.org.
- Become a fan of the Dublin Irish Festival on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and giveaways!
- Join the conversation by following Dublin Irish Festival on Twitter @DublinIrishFest and by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest.
- Follow the Dublin Irish Festival on Instagram at @DublinIrishFest and share your favorite photos of the event by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest
- Watch our 2017 Dublin Irish Festival Promo Video and upload your favorite videos on Vimeo.
Mary Jo DiSalvo
City of Dublin
City of Dublin