Media Credential Request Form
To obtain Media Credentials to the Dublin Irish Festival, you must apply in-person at the Media Check-In Desk located immediately inside the Dublin Recreation Center, 5600 Post Road, Dublin, OH 43017 beginning Friday August 4 at 12 p.m.
Given the popularity and reputation of the Dublin Irish Festival, there is a high demand for entrance to the Festival. We’ve established the following policies regarding Media Credentials and coverage for the Festival:
- Only members of the Media assigned to cover the Festival from a recognized media outlet may qualify for a Media Credential. If you are applying to the Festival for the first time, please include links to your previous coverage of music festivals, concerts, or special events. Journalists with no supporting articles will not be considered.
- The Dublin Irish Festival defines “media” as: journalists, photographers, editors, or producers who have a verified and specific editorial assignment to cover the Festival for a specific media outlet (print, radio, TV) that generates original articles or reviews on general entertainment, music, news, travel, etc.
- Media Credential holders are asked to be mindful of Festival guests and to limit filming and photography to the first three songs of each entertainer’s set, if possible.
- Bloggers and web journalists’ media requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Freelance journalists without a specific assignment from a media outlet will not be considered.
- Advertising personnel, marketing and sales associates, runners or guests, and other similar support staff employed by media outlets do not qualify for Media Credentials.
- All applicants will be contacted about the approval or denial of their credential request. A separate request must be submitted for each person requesting credentials. Media credentials are non-transferrable.
- If a media professional has not acquired the proper credentials, professional photography and/or videography is strictly prohibited at all Dublin Irish Festival events. This exclusion includes DSLR equipment.
- The Dublin Irish Festival staff maintains the right to issue, deny or revoke Media Credentials at its discretion, at any time.
- By participating in the Dublin Irish Festival, you agree that all professional photos/video taken are solely owned by the Dublin Irish Festival.
For questions or more information, please contact Sara O’Malley at 614.515.0707 or Mary Jo DiSalvo at 614.679.1143. Media credentials are authorized and issued by the Dublin Irish Festival.