Dublin Irish Festival Goes from Green to Gold at the International Festivals and Events Association Annual Conference
- The Dublin Irish Festival was honored at the 61st Annual International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA) Convention and Expo with five IFEA Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards.
- Awards were received in all three categories; Gold, Silver and Bronze.
- Held in Tucson, Ariz. September 27 – 29, the IFEA recognizes outstanding accomplishments and top quality creative, promotional, operational and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals and events around the world.
- Entries for the IFEA Haas and Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards were judged on creativity, clarity of message, design, overall appeal and measurable results. Dublin Irish Festival winners are as follows:
Best Ad Series
Rhythm, Tradition and Magic
Best Other Merchandise
Best Social Media Site
Best TV Promotion (Ad)
Best Miscellaneous Printed Materials (2015 Annual Report)
- The 2016 competition marked the first year that the Dublin Irish Festival competed with other international events with budgets over $1.5 million. Awards were handed out in 68 different categories in total and includes diverse industry giants including the Pasadena Tournament of Roses, the Fiesta Bowl, Memphis in May, the Cherry Blossom Festival, the 500 Festival, the Kentucky Derby Festival and more.
- The Dublin Irish Festival was the recipient of several other awards in 2016 including: Best of Columbus Family Faves: Honorable Mention for Favorite Festival, Columbus Parent Magazine; Best of the Bus: Best Suburban Arts Festival, CityScene Magazine; Best of Columbus: Best Festival Runner-Up, Columbus Alive.
- For more information on the Dublin Irish Festival, visit: dublinirishfestival.org.
The IFEA/Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards Competition recognizes the outstanding accomplishments and top quality creative, promotional, operations and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals around the world. Striving for the highest degree of excellence in festival and event promotions and operations in every budget level and every corner of the glove, this competition has not only raised the standards and quality of the festival and events industry to new levels, but also shows how event producers can use innovation and creativity to achieve a higher level of success.
Talk To Us Directly:
- We can arrange a conversation with our management team – just ask!
Irish attitude is all you need to experience the Dublin Irish Festival in Dublin, Ohio, USA. For 30 years, the first weekend in August has been reserved for what is now the world’s largest three-day Irish Festival. More than 100,000 guests are expected next year Aug. 4, 5 & 6 – 2017. With seven stages, 65 acts and more than 535 performers, there is truly something for everyone. For more information, please visit www.dublinirishfestival.org.
- Become a fan of the Dublin Irish Festival on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and giveaways!
- Join the conversation by following the Dublin Irish Festival on Twitter @DublinIrishFest and Instagram @DublinIrishFest, and by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest.
- Watch and upload your #DublinIrishFest videos on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Dublin Irish Festival: http://dublinirishfestival.org/
- International Festivals and Events Association: http://www.ifea.com/
- IFEA Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards: http://www.ifea.com/p/industryawards/pinnacleawards
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DublinIrishFestival
- @DublinIrishFest: http://twitter.com/#!/DublinIrishFest
- @DublinIrishFest: http://instagram.com/DublinIrishFest
- You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DublinIrishFest
- Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/channels/dublinirishfest
Mary Jo DiSalvo
City of Dublin
City of Dublin